Holiday on a ship Bavaria 37 in Croatia
Croatia is a coastal country.
It has a rough coast, thousands of islands and crystal clear water.
In individual areas, Croatia has a typical atmosphere and a number of interesting spots.
People mostly tend to discover this beauty, created by nature as well as by human beings, from dry land.
The possibility of spending your holiday on a sailing boat will provide you with a new, different, and more colourful view toward the beauty of the country.
It is an ideal country for spending your holiday on a ship Bavaria 37.
Croatia has created appropriate conditions if you wish to spend your holiday exploring the country this way.
Anchorages, ports and piers, which are aimed at sport and leisure yachting, have been built on the coast and also on a number of islands.
In Croatia, the largest network of ports is state-owned. A government owned company named ACI looks after 21 ports.
The ports, in general, will provide you with drinking water, electricity supply, toilets and showers with hot water, exchange office services, restaurants, information on weather, and when in need, also the necessary service of the ship together with other services.
How to spend your holiday on the ship Bavaria 37:
There are various ways how holiday time on a ship can be spent.
We list the following possibilities for inspiration and imagination:
- sport yachting (full use of the space and winds of the Adriatic Sea)
- leisure yachting (to use the combination of rigging and the engine of the ship to move where you wish)
- diving and swimming (sports or amateur diving with a snorkel) at places which are not normally accessible from dry land
- water tourism – exploring the spots and cult Croatian settlements and their sights
- gourmet tourism on water – tasting the specialities of separate regions and islands (cheese, prosciutto - dried ham, lamb and mutton meat, fish, sea food, grilled specialities, wine, local brandy, fruit, vegetables, etc. ...)
- sport (swimming, windsurfing)
- relax whilst bathing or sunbathing in thousands of virgin bays
- taking pictures of natural beauty spots inaccessible from the dry land